Friday, November 25, 2016

The Accidental Thespian Returns First Up All Things Christmas and Other Holidays

So it's been almost a two year break. I have been researching, writing, running half marathons, traveling and seeing a lot of terrific theater in the past two years. (Yes, Hamilton is worth the hype)
I've decided to resume writing The Accidental Thespian blog. I will not write as many reviews as I did in its first incarnation. I want to reclaim some of the fun of blogging that started me on this quirky project back in the fall of 2010.

To that end I am about to embark on a rather silly project. The Accidental Thespian will see just how much Christmas and other winter holiday events she can tolerate in the month of December. As I write this I sit on the island of Maui and will be boarding the Holiday Express Sugar Cane Train tonight. A beloved Maui attraction that is also being resurrected after ending its original run from 1969-2014.

So for my few followers on social media I sincerely hope you will be entertained.

Mahalo

Diane

Mele Kalikimaka

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou

No comments:

Post a Comment